Betty and I set a few goals for our summer. Not surprisingly, we are a little (!) behind on checking them off the list. With this time of year so hot, we picked some things we could accomplish indoors. Some are home maintenance type chores while others are a bit more creative and fun.
A sampling of chore-type stuff:
* Clean and repair tile grout in kitchen, dining area, and bathrooms.
* repair and repaint baseboards and interior doors as needed.
* Replace living room and family room area rugs.
* Start planning for fall vegetable garden
On the more fun side:
* restart collection of vinyl records
* move from beginner to intermediate status on guitar
* produce a coffee table book of our RV travels
* Read three classic books that we overlooked (or forgot) from High School
* Learn new photo editing software
* Use Nikon digital camera again (instead of smartphone camera all the time)
* Edit Christmas photos from several past years
* Book 2020 cruise to South Pacific and New Zealand
How about you? Did you set any goals for your summer this year? What were they? How are you doing in accomplishing what you set out to do?