December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays




Short and simple: I wish for you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday. I hope you take the time to consider your blessings today (and everyday!).

 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men" - it would be so nice if this were more than just a verse from chapter 2 of Luke, but a way every one of the 7 billion people on earth tried to live.

All I can do is try to make my little corner of the world a little more loving, a little more forgiving, and a little more a reflection of the way I should live.

For everyday, peace to you and your loved ones.

 
Bob, Betty, and Bailey
 

11 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and Betty and Bailey! And a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. You are indeed a blessing to many!
    Jeff in OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! and a blessed, amazing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we all try to make our little corner of the world a little better, which is all we can do . . . except hope and pray for peace and love and understanding among all men and women on earth. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family! And I hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing what I can in my little corner. Joy and peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost Christmas Eve...so now I have to make up for lost time. Merry Christmas to you and you beautiful family.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Bob, Betty, and Bailey! Thank you for your kind and positive words. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even so, come Lord Jesus-Rev.22:20

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comments will be deleted