What I remember most are the life lessons she taught me:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Protect my reputation at all costs
- Help the less fortunate
- Reading is a priceless gift. Use it every day
- Treat my wife like the jewel she is
- Keep smiling no matter what the circumstances. Attitude counts.
- Always put family first
- Never let your children down..be there for them forever
- Stay married (she made 63 years)
- If in doubt check the dictionary
Thanks, mom for making me the man I am today. I miss you and your strong presence. I am watching over dad, not as well as you did, but I'm doing my best.